- hubs: Suntour XC9000 (loose balls)
- brakes: Suntour XC9000 (roller-cam)
- front derailleur: Suntour XC5000
- rear derailleur: Suntour XC5000
- shift levers: SL5000 CH (AccuShift with Index Power Control)
- brake levers: CL-XC10
- saddle clamp: XC9000 (QR170)
- crank: Sakae SX
- pedals: XC9000 (PL5100)
The frame is made of Tange MTB-tubes (CroMo Seamless Mountain Triple Butted). The frame is handcrafted and made in Fillet Braze.
Following photo the condition at buy...
It was a second hand bought and I'm transforming it from an Grandpa-bicycle in a randonneur.
Anyway, i wanted to buy a handmade 26" travelling bicycle steel frame, which would have been near this frame's geometry. So I decided, to use this bicycle for this and pass a new one.
The following points were changed:
- brake levers: CL-XC10 replaced with DiaCompe DC139 ( Guidonnet levers)
- steel-"Grandpa" handlebar replaced with a brevet randonneur alu handlebar
- pedals: XC9000 (PL5100) replaced with modern "click"-pedals
- the ugly rear rack removed
- a self brazed front rack (inox frosted)
- a self brazed rear rack (inox frosted)
- lowriders in front and rear (alu frosted)
- lighting replaced
- new tires
The following photos show the actual condition:
Following the possible gears with diagramm ("bad" gears are not shown):